We’re looking for talented, goal-oriented people to join our team. Look for a position below that best fits your experience.
Experience: 8+yrs Professional Experience
Hire Time Frame: Immediate
About PaceMaster: Born out of the desire to help people achieve longer, healthier lives through running, PaceMaster’s premium fitness equipment is engineered to the most rigorous quality standards. Our commitment to the most up-to-date training techniques and technologies means that achieving fitness and wellness goals has never been easier.
Designs, develops, and tests all electronics inmultiple types of exercise equipment. Applies knowledge of engineering principles to design product components such as PCBs, firmware, motor controls, etc. Will use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform development tasks. May be involved in fabrication, operation, installation, and/or repair of products. Familiar with a variety of the industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May lead and direct the work of others.A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Collaborate with product management and industrial design to define and implement innovative solutions for product features, durability, and customer experience.
- Interact with multiple departments and roles to implement well designed, quality, cost effective products.
- Create CAD models, drawings, and files to effectively communicate designs for development and production.
- Write firmware to interface with U.I. modules and control operation of products.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and management.
- Manage outside resources to implement product development samples.
- Fabricate and assemble product samples.
- Travel to overseas production facilities to supervise manufacturers' efforts.
- Write testing standards/procedures for vendor development and manufacturing.
- Track and control product development and production costs. Research cost of production materials and labor to produce product.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Ensure designs meet certification testing requirements.
- Coordinate product certification testing.
- Proven electronic design and firmware experience.
- Strong organization and collaboration skills.
- Excellent proficiency in Altium, C++, and MS Office suite.
- Ability to solve problems creativity and effectively.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
Apply now by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us your cover letter and resume for future consideration.